- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to regulate hormonal activity.
- Folates contribute to the development of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
- Riboﬂavin contributes to maintain normal mucus membrane.
|Recommended daily dose: For Adults, Take 1 to 2 capsules with a full glass of water.|
|Shelf life: 3 Years|
|Statue: Dietary Supplement|
|STANDARD PACK SIZE: Box/3 blisters 20 capsules / Blister|
Precautions for use: It is important to follow a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute. The products should be stored out of the reach of young children. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Store in a clean, dry room away from light. Not recommended for children under the age of 12.