- Helps in the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Helps in proper absorption, calcium and phosphorus.
- It helps also in maintaining bones, teeth and proper blood clotting.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 work synergistically to enhance calcium absorption in bones, with vitamin K2 activating specific proteins for the transportation and binding of calcium from the arteries and blood into the bone matrix
- Vitamin K2 as MK7 (methaquinone-7) is more stable and stays in the body longer than other forms of vitamin K.
or Orange Flavor
Warning: It should be used within 6 months of first opening.
Standard Pack Size:
30ml Bottle/270 sprays
Instructions of use:
|Shelf life: 3 Years|
|Statue: Dietary Supplement|
Precautions for use: It is important to follow a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute. The products should be stored out of the reach of young children. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Store in a clean, dry room away from light. Not recommended for children under the age of 12.
There are no reviews yet.